Sunday, July 16, 2006

I Gotta Get Me One Of These!


"Are you tired of praying to Jesus and being ignored? Don’t get cross. Take action with The Submissive Jesus(tm) Talking Prayer Answering Head”

Move over Magic 8-Ball, you’ve given me your last “Answer unclear...” I’m finally going to get to personally torture my personal savior until he coughs up some answers, dammit! I think I’ll add this delightful deity to my Christmas list. Won’t those people with the singing Bass on the wall be green with envy as I literally wring the answer to my prayers out of this cagy deity. I’ve got you now you fickle bastard!

6 Comments:

At 9:57 PM, Blogger BEAST FCD said...

Wow. Looks pretty masochistic to me, this Jesus doll.

Do they sell sex toys with Mary Magdalene doing a strip tease, in response to a prayer? That way, she may be able to intercede for us in prayer, as well as stir up fiery erotic passions in our loins.

Just a thought.

 
At 8:22 PM, Blogger WithinWithout said...

BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!

Where can I get one?

 
At 6:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brilliant!!!

ILD

 
At 10:22 PM, Blogger Romeo Morningwood said...

Ho Ho I told heem that we already got one! (Holy Grail)
I have always wanted to know what it feels like to be completely mad!?

 
At 8:18 PM, Blogger Darius said...

My theory of petitionary prayer is that there is some skill involved. Maybe like the wrist action when you play foos ball. I never got the hang of that one either...

 
At 10:19 PM, Blogger Delta said...

That is hilarious breakerslion! The commercials were awesome!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home