Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Guest Speaker

This week, Marketplace, a busness series on National Public Radio, is exploring this same topic. They are getting some really good essays from some really interesting sources. Check it out: here

There is a link to the previous essay on that page. If the rest of the week is as good as these two, I might have to work harder to keep up. I am going to call this research and continue my post when it's over. Evelyn Dortch makes one of the points I was going to make about the distance between those bottom rungs of the ladder and the next ones above them, and also how easy it is to slip downward. I'll share my thoughts on how this is achieved soon.

4 Comments:

At 8:56 PM, Blogger Rev. Barky said...

Hey, great website! I really admire your knowledge of ford mustang exhaust fittings.

You would love to see our products at:

www.shoot_the_goddamn_spammers_in_the ass_before-they-suck-your-blood.com ;)

 
At 3:31 PM, Blogger breakerslion said...

#$%&! blogspammers! I hope someone comes up with an atheist spambot... something like: Hey great blog! Did you know that God is the boogyman, and you're an idiot to believe that crap? For more information on this and why your crotch is not so fresh....

 
At 8:22 PM, Blogger Kalanchoe542 said...

Hmmm...these days it seems that the spambots have more to say than anyone else. Shame...

 
At 3:15 AM, Blogger Pixelation said...

Should it not be "Rev. Barking Nonsequitur?"

Hmm..

In any case, comment SPAM is friggin' terrible.
My friend Moofruot has a post up about this exact thing.

I haven't gone through each item yet, but it might not be a bad idea to get on that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home