Saturday, April 23, 2005

False start, just pondering.

I knew it. I’m writing because I feel obliged to provide content for this beast. Ok, at least I’m living inside my own head for a change and not succumbing to the endless stream of relentless propaganda and persuasion that is our modern society. It seems like everyone has an opinion, and they are sure that I have to share it or else. I don’t much mind the straightforward approach, but I’m sick of people trying to soften my head up with crap like “Touched by an Angel”. How about, “Douched by a Dryad”? Or, “Slammed by a Succubus”? Hell, “Kicked in the Nuts by a Leprechaun” would suit my taste for imaginary beings more than some lightly veiled advertisement for the Christian church and all its mercenary goodness. Let’s face it folks, there are a lot of losers out there that believe in that crap simply because they are being constantly lied to by social parasites while they try to live their desperate lives, quiet or otherwise.

One of the saddest truths of the human condition is that if you lie repeatedly and with conviction, someone will believe you. Has anyone seen my purple robe? The aliens are coming.

It's going to take me a while to connect the dots for you, but without a relentless confusion of ideas, no one would fall for cult crap like saucer people and Rev. Jim's Kool-Aid solution-solution.

Later.

3 Comments:

At 8:13 AM, Blogger Kalanchoe542 said...

There is no spoon.....

 
At 6:32 AM, Blogger breakerslion said...

Spoons we got. There is no Uri Geller.

 
At 10:20 AM, Blogger Kalanchoe542 said...

Uri Geller....isn't that what was the matter with my sister's kidneys?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home